Sunday, April 11

It's a Wrap

 What!!! Has it really been that long since the last blog post. 

Still in disbelief that the riding season is over. What an amazing sport, especially during a pandemic. 

Late season riding was a surprise. A few unexpected snow falls kept us riding just one more ride.

Here's some random photos from the past month. Enjoy!


When you pick the route that has a tree stump below the snow


Surprise late season powder

Don't look back

Smiles for miles



Is my sled okay?


Fun in the sun

What could possibly go wrong?

Views for miles

That afternoon when the snow conditions won

April meadow riding

Last ride of the season

I'm gardening

Still gardening




Awesomest views

April 10th snow load - remind me why I'm parking my sled!

My sled is resting

Wrong foot forward sidehill practice across slope

Last tracks of the season

Okay, just a little sad that the riding season is over. Have an amazing summer everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment